miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

My first post in English

Today I have learned the present perfect...

I have seen that is very useful, more than the past simple.
I have to work hard. Tomorrow at 6 o'clock in the afternoon I will be in the library. I have a lot of exercices also a big list of irregular verbs.

And about my holidays, tell yours, that the only thing that I have done go to parties two days.

On Saturday we went, first, we have dinner in Ibi, a very delicious pizza and later we went to Alicante to dance.

On Sunday I didn't want exit of my house, but at finish Cristina called me and convinced me for go to Benidorm.

I finished as drunk as a lord.

XxX

4 comentarios:

Dani dijo...

Si hay algo mal es culpa tuya!! xD

Dani dijo...

Ah! No se si te has fijado 121 palabras aproximadamente. Lo tienes hecho, little ;)

Anónimo dijo...

jajaja, ya la hemos liado, yo de ingles bastante justo pero me he enterado de todo.

Will dijo...

me gusta el final... jaja